The Dumbest Invention Ever

So I just ran across the dumbest thing I have ever seen so, of course I had to share it. The following video is what happens when people call the number at the bottom of those late night "Are you an inventor?" commercials. Totally ridiculous.

Really!? I'm going to wear this to a sporting event. I would love to see someone wear that to a Raiders' game. O, no black...well sage green should be just fine for the Black Hole. Really!? Maybe if its a light saber fight an I'm planning on disappearing when Darth strikes me. Really!? Do I want to get beat up by an MIT graduate for being to big of a nerd. Really!?

First of all, this is totally unoriginal. You may recall Friar Tuck wearing the exact same thing in Disney's Robin Hood.

Yes, that's the one.

Secondly, I have an idea if you want to stay warm and still use your hands...two ideas in fact: a SWEATSHIRT or a JACKET! Who is sitting under a blanket thinking, if only these hands were free. This is ridiculous. And to add to the ridiculousness, I think the first few lines in the commercial rhyme. Then, mysteriously they decided to stop rhyming. I can imagine someone sitting in the marketing meeting saying "I'm not sure they'll take us seriously if the whole thing rhymes." AAHH! I thought culture and technology were supposed to progress. Well my friends this is a giant step backwards. If you already have a SNUGGIE I apologize...to anyone who was ever attracted to you physically because you just bought the blanket equivalent of a moo moo. If I ever see anyone outside in the garden with one of these on I will stop where I am and listen for a trumpet in the East because SNUGGIE's my friends, are the mark of the beast...AAHH I'm rhyming now.


|

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's great to have a bunch of snuggies around if you ever decide to start a cult, though...

Tammie said...

"The mark of the beast"....isn't that going a little far over a stupid cuddle blanket?

TJ said...

Look at those people wearing that thing. Don't you think that's what the devil would have you wear. Mark of the beast? Yes.

Tammie said...

They do sort of look like church choir robes. Churches can save money by not turning on the heat and the choir can just wear a snuggie. The members can just leave their coats on.

GiGi said...

If you could see your father sitting around with the throw over the top of his bald head (with no hair it's cold up there) you might long for him to have a snuggie. He has actually threatened to buy one. Ask Sarah and Jared about the Snuggie conversations. It's sad that though so much younger than me, in his head he's far, far older.