God Always Provides



So, as some of you have seen in the past couple of days I am in major need of a new desk. Currently I am working in the guest room on an old sewing machine table that is meant to be a side table. I am sitting in a red and white toille chair that Beth's mom picked up off of the side of the road and Beth recovered (which is a huge improvement from the step stool I was sitting on yesterday). Anyway, Beth and I were talking and she really wanted to buy me a desk but money's a bit tight so I was willing to make do. Well this afternoon we received a card from a family at our former church Bayhills and what was in it but a little bit of cash. Enough to really help out with buying a small desk. It never ceases to amaze me how God provides right when you need it. All glory and honor to Him!


|

1 comments:

mad scientist said...

That's great! Praise God!! That sewing machine table looks pretty cramped for working... did you pick up sewing?