57%

This is pretty disturbing. A new study shows that 57% of Evangelical Christians believe that there are other ways to get to Heaven besides through Jesus Christ. That's pretty scary. We've heard this from other types of churches (non-evangelicals) but generally Evangelicals (categorized as Bible-believing people who have accepted Christ as their Savior) are pretty staunch on this fact.

Now, I know some people who believe this way or are leaning toward it. I heard Perry Noble from Newspring Church say that if you think there are other ways to heaven but also believe in Jesus Christ "pray tonight and say, 'Jesus, you're a liar.'" Because basically that is what 57% of Evangelicals are saying.

On this point Jesus was clear. He said "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Now, I am not here on earth to decide who is going to Heaven and who is not and I honestly pray that by the grace of God everyone will go to Heaven but I know that it can't happen without Jesus Christ.

If you are struggling with this, please read your Bible! Because you have missed something that is so important that it changed the world.


|