Why Dan Patrick Makes Me Work Harder

In the past few years I've worked hard. REALLY HARD. But something has been missing and I wasn't sure what it was until I stumbled upon the solution. It was Dan Patrick. ESPN just hasn't been the same since the greatest sportscaster in history...that's right...left the network and went off of ESPN radio as well.

So I was on iTunes the other day and noticed that the Dan Patrick Podcast was featured. So I signed up and I have never been so productive. So, if you're looking for something to give you a good kick in the pants. I suggest DP.


|

1 comments:

Sarah McCrory said...

Dan Patrick is the best. Unfortunately I discoverd that he was back on the radio about 2 weeks before we moved to a place where they don't have any good sports radio, but there is plenty of LSU, LaTech talk radio!