Another Reason I Love Twitter


Today I was reminded of another reason I love Twitter. People who are much more important than I am will take time to talk with me on Twitter. This morning I messaged a guy who is in charge of what is, in my opinion, the best Leadership Conference in the country, to find some information for a friend of mine. Needless to say, this guy is way beyond me in importance and stature. However, despite the disparity he responded to me immediately over Twitter.

I feel like Twitter tends to be an equalizer. If I'm on Twitter people who I may never get a phone conversation much less a face to face with will take a couple of minutes out of their day to talk with me. The reason is because it is so convenient. In the same way, I will generally respond over Twitter much faster than phone, texting, or email.

So, if you aren't on Twitter, I would definitely look into it. Maybe you don't want everyone to know what you are doing at all times but you can be as discriminating as you want to be. If you decide to sign up, be sure to follow me HERE.


|