Exposure

In the future, when you look up the word "exposure" I believe you will find a picture of Pastor Ed Young of Fellowship Church. Over the past two and a half months he has been everywhere. I first saw his and his wife's appearance on CNN in November when an over-zealous Nancy Grace went a little far with the criticism of his "Seven Day Sex Challenge," that it would lead to people being forced to be intimate...come on Nancy. Since then I have seen both he and his wife all over the television and interweb.

Ed Young is definitely one of the most dynamic preachers and Christian leaders in America and I have really enjoyed the times I have been able attend his church and conferences. He showed the ability to laugh at himself and not be too haughty in last night's interview on "The Colbert Report." Enjoy this video.



|