Just Had a Panic Moment

I just had a bit of a panic moment. Will the debate tonight be on cable only? Is it going to interfere with my Thursday night TV viewing?

Now let me explain myself. I will watch the debate (thanks DirecTV DVR) but I will also watch The Office, 30 Rock, My Name is Earl, etc. Also, there are baseball games on tonight. Two will be over by the time the its prime time here on the left coast but it will make for some interesting channel surfing and most likely more than one TV on in the house all night.

I know what you're thinking, doesn't TJ have anything better to do than worry about TV viewing but I'll have you know that Beth and I are going out of town this weekend and I'm not leading at church on Sunday so that's about a day of planning and preparing I don't have to do. I'm pretty much caught up to Christmas with my graphics and can't think of much more to do. I'm sure there's more to do but I can't think of it.

If only there was a magazine, website, or channel where I could find out what comes on tonight. Someone should invent that. We'll call it TVMap.


|