An Exciting Development for Guitar Nerds

You may or may not have heard of Lincoln Brewster but to all of us Worship Leaders who have dreams of replacing our lead guitar players and hogging all of the glory, he is the grand master. Lincoln (I'm not really on a first name basis but Mr. Brewster seemed odd) is a great worship leader and a better guitar player and has finally finished work on his website and its now online at www.lincolnbrewster.com. Anyway, what's so great for guitar nerds (at least those who use PODs) is that He has put his patches online for all to download. Now don't expect to come to Bay Hills and hear Brewsteresque leads from me, you still have to have the skill, but at least now I can't make the excuse that I don't have the tools to get that sound. Anyway, here's a surprising video of Lincoln talking about his Live rig, which is the exact same thing I do. Guitar players its time to sell those amps.



|

1 comments:

Jared McCrory said...

Aw man, I got really excited when I saw this. I thought at first that it was just a post for regular nerds, but was very disappointed when I saw it is only for the guitar variety. Blah. When you have some exciting developments for regular nerds, holla...